| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#31083 05/28/2005 9:42 PM | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Okay I like the look of a lowered truck. I know that many of you have removed a few leaf springs from the packs in order to get a lower stance. I am considereing doing this on my 53. Is it safe? This truck isn't going to be hauling any/many loads so I don't really care that way. Will I get way less travel and bottom out? How many can I remove? How many did you remove? How hard is it to do? Thank you very much!! | | |
| |
| |