| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,392 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#30870 02/19/2004 5:10 PM | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 272 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 272 | Hello, A guy I work with poured power steering fluid in his gas tank. I guess the bottles look similar to those of gas treatment. The labels were old I guess and the mistake was made. He has filled up the tank to full and waiting to see what happens. Do you have any Idea wht might happen? What would you do?
This is an older I am guessing carburated Nissan truck. | | |
| |
| |