| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
186
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#30005 01/09/2005 4:41 AM | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | I got a shot at a good running 270 GMC to replace my tired 216. Will my bellhousing and/ or flywheel work with the 270 jimmy? My starter (6 volt), flywheel and pressure plate are in great shape. I would like to keep them. I also have a v8 T5 trans on the way. Can I make this package work? | | |
| |
| |