| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#29696 07/14/2004 5:11 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | Jimmy I used to work with Jerry Noble who ran Holland Reliable Motors Part store. I think he sold his store to Lamb's auto parts which was right next door. Sounds like you have a good plan.
Say what are you doing with the original drive train?
Let me know next time you are down south here and I will show you my Truck that I pulled out MO.
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |