| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#29646 01/20/2002 4:29 AM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 244 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 244 | I think that early to mid 70's GM pickup had the dual master cylinder. One side for the brakes and the other side was connected to a slave cylinder bolted to the bell housing or the engine block just above the oil filter. I install this set up on my '31 Chevy back in the mid 70's when I was running a big block and a 4 speed tranny. Good luck. | | |
| |
| |