| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#29645 01/20/2002 4:13 AM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 27 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 27 | You know I seem to think I saw something similar to this in a tri 5 chevy mag I bought cause it had a wagon in it. If I can find it, I'll give you the exact run down.
The story went something like this. A 57 chevy with late small block and automatic wanted a four speed.
They swapped in a 90 degree mount kugel components hydraulic clutch and brake pedal setup and put a hydraulic throwout bearing in, using late model S10 or camaro parts with a muncie 4 speed, I think.
It was pretty trick, way out of my price range.
I'm sure there is a way to trick the TBI computer.
Chris | | |
| |
| |