| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#28911 10/06/2002 12:05 AM | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 20 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 20 | I am missing a breather from the rear axle of my '42 Chevy 1/2 ton. I have not found any in the catalogs. What have people used in place of this? I'm don't care about originallity as much as funtionallity and any ideas would be helpful. Thank you. | | |
| |
| |