....But I guess I will. Just found a good junk yard for Bolt parts here in southern Maine, in Eliot on the NH border. It's a good old fashioned one in a guy's backyard with nothing newer than about 1970. I quickly found 3 or four complete 235's and grabbed a complete head off of one for $50 with a "no crack guarantee". You have to do the work yourself, but most of the work is looking because there is a lot more parts than complete vehicles. It's stacked so dense that a lot of climbing is required, but there are also at least a dozen buses loaded with parts. It's called Eliot antique auto and if anybody is interested in directions give me an email.
Oh yeah, in June he's having a $100 per pickup load special... I gotta get this head on my 'bolt before then ! smile