Uhhh, I am building the engine myself. All I want is:
Block bored, decked, cam brg & freezeplug install
rotating assy balanced
pistons pressed on rods
new crank gear and pilot bushing installed
polish rear seal area
tap front cap for 3/8 x 16 bolts
head checked out
new cam gear pressed on cam

Does this take 7 months? It does here!

Around here, mechanic is the word used for the shop that screws up late-model cars. I wouldn't dream of bringing a classic to ANY car shop in the state of Mississippi. You find me a good classic car shop in MS and I will pay you 200 dollars cash!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

It took a local shop over a year to admit that they couldn't fix the tranny in my 1996 Dakota pickup!!! What do y'all think they'd do to an earlier model car?

BWASAAAAAAAAA eek *screams*

Chip


Preaching the Hot Rod Gospel according to the 4-stroke apostles:

Suck, Squish, Fire and Fumes