| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (2-Ton, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, 50Chevy3100, Jon G, 3800GUY, IHPWR, Southerntruck, Shade Baby),
158
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#27073 08/13/2004 7:55 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 43 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 43 | Sorry for the off-topic post, but I have a 1988 Chevy K1500 extended cab with a slightly drooping driver's side door.
Anyone know where I can get a "rebuild kit" to tighten this hinge up? The hinges appear to be welded, with no bolted connections for adjustments...
Thanks!
BTW - this forum has been an invaluable help in me getting my 1949 3100 up and running. I couldn''t have done it as fast or successfully without the help and advice I got here.
THANKS!!!! | | |
| |
| |