| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#26866 01/24/2005 4:02 AM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 135 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 135 | Hey Old Sob, Thanks for the info! As I am not too smart at times and have been away from serious car stuff for 10 yrs or so would I be correct in assuming that the splines on the T10 will slide right into the clutch and pilot bushing? I plan on doing lots of measuring on the rear before taking anything apart! I will look into possibly adopting the whole collum and possibly steering box as well. | | |
| |
| |