| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#26602 11/26/2004 6:12 PM | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 | Josiah, your method works slick. Thanks a million. That's what this site is all about. The axle on the other side has very slight pitting in one spot, but the bearing is good. After having problems pulling the right side I decided to let the left side be. But now that I know it will come out with out a lot of hassel I ordered the other axle.  Mike | | |
| |
| |