| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25961 04/22/2003 10:28 PM | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 | Well, I was in a hurry so I didn't acutally LOOK at the pilot bushing, just put a little grease on the end of the transmission shaft so that's a possibility.
I also just read in the service manual how to replace the clutch springs that cause the rattle and that's a possibility to.
It's wet, windy and cool here today so me getting out there and crawling under it is a possiblity, but not a probability :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thanks for the input. I'll keep you posted on what we find when it dries out and warms up.
'38 Chevy 1-1/2 ton '49 Chevy 1/2 ton '54 Chevy 6400 2 ton '55.2 GMC 3/4 ton '56 GMC 1-ton
No Room Left in Shop
| | |
| |
| |