| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25775 09/05/2004 3:25 AM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 11 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 11 | I'm restoring a 46 pickup from SD. The gas tank is full of crud dust rust sticks etc. I put a handfull of gravel in it and then agitated it a bit. The inside part that I can see looks okay but ther are baffles that keep me from seeing the whole inside. It has a few pinholes now which I hope can be patched somehow. Maybe with epoxy. I went to the show in Auburn Indiana this weekend and bought some gas tank etch and some sealer from a company called "Bill Hirsch" Before I go and use this stuff, does anyone have advise for me? Thanks | | |
| |
| |