| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25296 04/30/2004 3:43 AM | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 81 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 81 | I just went through the search for air/vacuum leaks on my truck and I did put a gasket on both sides of the insulator figuring it wouldn't hurt and I think it did help. Just make sure the gasket between the carb and the insulator is properly notched to clear any possible interference with the jets/inlets on the bottom of the carb. | | |
| |
| |