| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25295 04/30/2004 1:48 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 101 | Someone posted information on the grooves but I'm not sure if it was this site. I remember though that they said to look either at the carb or the manifold since it should have grooves, or something, to line your gasket grooves up with.
I would also like to know where I can get a carb spacer/insulator for the 2bbl on my GMC 302. | | |
| |
| |