| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25259 05/18/2005 4:57 AM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 33 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 33 | Ya know, I took care of it... I took the unit down to the auto parts store I used to work at and matched it up using pictures in the brake parts illustared guide... I got a rebuild kit and it's done... thanks for the help though | | |
| |
| |