| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,372 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#24777 07/25/2004 2:08 AM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 9 | I have 53 GMC with an original 302 six that I rebuilt and the old rope seal was too loose and leaks right out of the gates, (in other words, as soon as I started running it) This is my main truck and I have been running it for a few years spewing oil all over the place. Any ideas for fixing it? Are there any new different types of seals that would replace the old rope style and would make pulling the engine again worth it? | | |
| |
| |