| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Bill Hanlon),
181
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 | I bought a complete set for our 58 from Dixie Trucks. I'm satisfied with the quality. Don't know if he carries anything for a 65 but he had good prices and was quick. You;ll have to find him on-line then call to oder. Somewhat awkward but as I said, good service. | | |
| |
| |