| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Rusty Heaps, 55shaker, BC59, RaNfLaS, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
137
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 | Thanks, I thought it might be for a handle of some type but I'm not sure if mine is supposed to have one there. If I have to make something I will but if they cut the glass wrong I want to fix that problem. The middle windows are both flat across the bottom and have a handle attached to the back edge of the slider. Seems to me the back ones should/could be the same.
I've visited the bolt a number of times while collecting parts to get started, lots of good information here. Hope to share as well as learn. | | |
| |
| |