| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 88 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 88 | thanks my intentions are to make a duelly 52 burb 4wd to replace my 83 I'm using now to pull my daytona to the ramp the larger wheel well openings on the 2 ton are perfact for the wheels I am going to use I bought a 53 2ton and two burbs for parts a 52 and a 53 | | |
| |
| |