White Post Restorations has adds in all the truck mags and Hemmings. NOT cheap! More like $100 for masters as big trucks have bigger bores, costs more. I have asked on doing some wheel cylinders and was almost same as new ones WHEN I could find them. Around $70 to $80 for big ones in 2-tons and you need TWO for each side!

There is another company I see advertising with stainless now cheaper than White Post, maybe that's the one in earlier post here. I always wondered where they get the tubing to put in and HOW the make those tiny "pin=holes" in them for the fluid returns and bleeders and such. Think any machine shop could bore if they had the "sleeve" to fit and ream them to size for you, don't know about the small holes. Must be some trick to doing those. Very long, very tiny bits to reach down thru cap on resivoir??
