| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 37 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2007 Posts: 37 | Have any of you welded your rear doors up and made a hatch lift door. I am curious if any of you were able to make it work with the drip rails still intact, on my 56 ford panel I removed the drip rail so I could make it operational but have been told after the fact that there are some who have done it without removing the drip rails, what type of hinges have you Chevy guys used for this modification? | | |
| |
| |