Thanks guys!

Splash-oil, thanks for your suggestion on the master cyl upgrade; the only complication in this case is that my truck (1 1/2ton dump) has a Hydro-Vac brake booster, "in series" between the MC and the rest of the system, and I don't think you can just stick a dualie MC on there; but I've been there with the "sinking brake pedal" and the "high-end car" getting uncomfortably close! eek

Yeah, I'm trying to keep the budget as low as possible on this project; right now I can get a new Raybestos MC for $118; last time I checked, I could get a cyl sleeved for $60, plus $15 for a kit; so I was thinking that the couple of bucks I could save on the MC could be appplied to having the Hydro-Vac re-built!

We'll se how it works out; thanks again for the input!

w


Frank McMullen
1941 Chevy dump truck
1949 GMC 100 pick-up
1954 Chevy 3600 pick-up
1955.1 4400 dump truck
1941 De Soto & other MoPars
1928 Model A F**D Special Coupe