| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 32 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 32 | Does anyone know the original length of the cables for the clamshell tailgate on a TF Burb? I only have a few pieces of the originals left. The pieces I have- a piece with a ball on one end(for the tailgate side) and a ball with a small bracket to attach to the retractors. Are they one piece? I am planning to have these custom made unless some one has them???? Thanks | | |
| |
| |