| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, KEVINSKI, Peggy M, Lostbuthaulinass, wilbur53, Wayne67vert),
130
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 60 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 60 | Thanks Buddy....I was wondering if that was stock or if somebody had left it in red oxide primer. I do not intend to leave it that color at all. The paint under the "worn" spots look to be the same color as your heater unit in the photo. My heater is as the rest of the interior, red oxide ( cocoa). My green Sub looks exactly like your Sub.I think I will get the serial no. and post it to see how close it is to your number just for kicks. Does your title list a serial number or just a motor number ?? Jon | | |
| |
| |