I used Lizard skin on my pick up project to stop heat from coming in and heat going out. I was totally amazed by the before/after results. It works. Atfer 2-3 coats, I used the Dynamat to stop vibes and noise from coming and going ( in/out). After that I used the aluminum faced felt to insulate and to offer some pad for carpeting. After all thius the cab is like a Caddy. It is overkill to most, but I planned this project as a total creature comfort machine.
The aluminun mastic materielafrom HD/Lowes is called "Peel and Stick" and is used for heating/cooling sheet metal applications. It will stop some noise and vibration and some heat loss. It can be used in areas where there will be heat from sun,engine trans etc. The smell will dissipate in a few days. It is a great low cost alternative to the products. On the flooring you will still want the felt products over any of the other products. The Liz is 180.00 for 2 gallons and cleans up with water. It is similar to " Cool Car" I did a heat test on the Liz skin and burned my under cab paint waiting for the inside cab floor to heat up. More interesting parts to the story on request.


Moving at the speed of frozen molassis.
http://chevy.tocmp.com/chevyscrapbook