Depending on the quality of the Suburban the price varies. They go on ebay for around $800 to $25000. If the Suburban is in poor shape expect to pay under $1800. If it has the complete set of seats expect competition and you will pay more. If it is in running condition complete with minimal rust expect to pay from $2000 to $5000. With that in mind learn about the vehicle before jumping into it. The parts are harder to find and more expensive. They present more problems when you start thinking about stripping whether in a tank or blasting. Learn where to look for rust and look for missing parts. I prefer them over pickups and panels. If you decide to sell the seats I, like the others are interested in them for my Suburbans. But if I were giving you my opinion I would suggest that you keep them with the Suburban it will increase your chances of selling the Suburban in the future.