Good advice above. I bought my 46 long wheel base panel on eBay. It was a hollow roller that had a frame from a 78 3/4 ton pickup roughly installed under it. I was looking at ways to add sectioned sheet metal so that the fenders would cover the tires, but I do poor body work. Then I stumbled across Joe's pages and the pics of Large Marge and her S10 frame. The S10 is attractive due to the substantial number of factory and aftermarket parts available and the fact that it is much newer tech, giving you power brakes, power steering and AC if you want. I found an ebay S10 truck and have been working away at things for a few Saturdays now. My S10 reg-cab short bed frame required 16 to 17 inches added to it. Additionally, I'll be replacing the 2wd rear with a 4wd rear to get 4 more inches of width. It is really a close fit with the stock backspacing otherwise. Hopefully, with more and more people doing this swap, we will have a collection of experiences and pictures a year from now to folks off the fence the way Joe's pics did it for me. MIke V