I've done something similar to whoever it is that has that site (collecting photos). Most of the photos I have were lifted from e-bay or taken myself. Very few of them do I actually know who owns the truck. I only put them out there so people like ourselves can look and get ideas and see that there are a lot of these trucks out there. I keep my link as part of my profile here on the stovebolt and in the past have mentioned that if you seee your truck and would like it removed I will be happy to do so. I've only recieved two e-mails about about specific trucks in my photo "collection" and was able to respond to one and unfortunately the other the e-mail bounced back. When I started my project over 3 years ago I would have loved to be able to find such "collections". I obviously found the gallery here but only wanted more.......mine is limited to 41-46 years Chevy and GMC with one exception of a extremely rare '46 Olds Woody a friend owns.
That all being said, I'll offer it again: if your truck is in my photos and you would like it removed or have the photo name changed to something specific, just let me know.