| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 244 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 244 | I'm making progress reassembling my Burb and will soon re-install the side glass. I'm undecided as to re-installing the original sliding glass or replacing it with tinted one piece glass. I'd like to hear from anyone who's replaced theirs with either sliding or one piece...pro or con remarks? | | |
| |
| |