Not really cletis. She stopped dead in the trail one day and it turned out the coil had fried. Prior to that I was having charging problems which were traced to the voltage regulator. The clutch situation still dogs me and I'll just have to pick a time to put her up on jacks for that one. Some small stuff like the speedo reading 4 mph low after installing ratio adapter from Patricks (it was off 17% or 10 mph prior to installing adapter.) I'll be speaking to Phillip today about obtaining a different gear ratio.
Yesterday I came real close to T-boning a mini-van in a parking lot. Some woman came whipping around a corner cutting right in front of me. I stomped the brakes for their first "emergency stop" trial and everything held together fortunately.
Yes, Viejo gets lots of looks, smiles, and thumbs ups. I had forgotten how much these trucks bring out the best in folks; There is definitely some primal connection with it and those passing by.
Last week
Viejo was blessed during a small "car" show at a local "LongDoggers" restaurant. Unfortunately the camera chose the worse time to malfunction, although I must admit it is possible that I had something to do with the poor photo quality due the circumstances :p
Don