| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | I do all of my composing and editing in a word processor before posting cuz I'm such a poor speller, thank the lordy for MS spell checker. If you want to link to a photo album or any other web site or page, COPY then PASTE the address you want to link to into you reply or message. You MUST put a SPACE at the front and back of your link. If you don't have an account at one of the dozens of web photo sites then you will need to start one. It's relatively easy to register and there are plenty of free album sites.
I've seen several articles on installing the MC kits but I'll be dogged if I can remember where. I thought a couple of them were documented on here, maybe one of the other guys will come through with an answer on that. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |