| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,515 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 8 | I have a 98 camaro rear end that measures 65" from wheel mount to wheel mount. I have the box off the truck (57, 3100) and not going to have it mounted for a while yet. Does anyone know if the width of this axle, and a modest size tire fit in the fenders? I tend to second guess my self, too much. | | |
| |
| |