Only one hammer? Come on, gotta have at least a small sledge and a ball peen! Bailing wire and a can of WD-40 was a factory option tho, pretty sure about that. :p
Screw drivers should be the good old fashioned type with the wooden handles! #2 & #3 Phillips and a 1/4"x6" & 3/16"x4" flat heads.
Monkey Wrench for sure.
Add a set of combination wrenches, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16, 3/4 at the least.
Some standard slip joint pliers.
Cant remeber what all was in it, but I did get to see a kit some time back, wish I could be more helpful. I'm wanting to build up a kit for mine as well, so I'll be making a tool roll myslef soon.
1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion! :P