| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | Most, if not all, of the spot free rinses at commercial car washes are simply filtered water. I've recently seen an ad on TV that claims a spot free rinse but I don't remember the brand. FYI "de"ionized water is everyday water, it is stable and has no charge. Ionized anything is matter that has a nuclear charge normally done by adding or taking away an electron. I love the smell of ionized air in the X-ray cabinet after taking an X-ray when I was studying industrial radiography. Ionization
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |