| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Swami29, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, tclederman, klhansen, KEVINSKI, StevenO, 55shaker),
122
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 101 | I will have to look to see what I put in but it ran 25 a pint it took two cans for my tank I did put multiple coats in it. And It has held up great so far. | | |
| |
| |