| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
177
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 54 | Are the front fenders (and rear too for that matter)on the 55-57 1/2 and 3/4 tons the same? I think the badging is a little different and the hoods (particularily the 57 was a little different) but I was under the impression the fenders would fit any three. I know the grills changed but was under the impression that you could put a 57 in a 55 for example. Somebody please set me straight before I go down a road I shouldn't be on. We all have enough detours anyway. Thanks, regmudd | | |
| |
| |