| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (JW51, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, UtahYork, Rusty Rod, Ponchogl, Lonnie, Southerntruck, Cosmo),
282
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,129 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 | Hey Jeff, How are things in the big city? I never have found out about that 1/2 ton frame for you. I will chase down the owner this weekend if you are still interested. His computer is out of commision and I lost his phone number. I have been wanting to go over and see what else he has anyway. He is only 20 miles from me. Ralph | | |
| |
| |