Thanks Tom, but I think with my heater and new glove box in place it's gonna be real hard to get at the inside. I've had the left side off for restoration so I'm familiar with the way it attaches, what I was wondering about was the direction the gooseneck went. Looks like there is only one way it can go. But like I said, looking through the windshield at the side view mirror just seemed a little odd.
Hey Alan, "Acoustic Rock", taint that what Bobby D. used to play before he betrayed us and went electric?
Thanks for the pics, those are the first ones I've found of the Right Side mirror. Think I might just wait till I pull the cab off this winter to mount up the mirror. I really hate to have to pull the box to install the mirror.
I ended up pitching the piece of crap they sent me for a glove box and bought a sheet of water proof panel board from the upholstery shop to make my own. I laminated it with leather book cover material and made dies to compress the areas where the folds were made in the wrapper and the back end just as the original one was. Then I made a long-reach anvil the air stapler mounts to so I could staple it from the inside like the original one was. All of that and an evening to install it leaves me with some hesitation in pulling it out at this time.
Thanks guys,
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL
OH, by the way, she sure is lookin purrrty Alan!