I was thinking I would just get my truck inspected, as if it had regular plates.

I wonder why I need a "notarized certification" saying it is inspected for the year it was made, when I can just get the sticker? Not sure where to find that "Certification", as it is mentioned in the link provided above. The link above seems to only be the form that says you have another non antique vehicle.

I am seriously considering just getting regular plates to avoid the hassle and confusion, as I have yet to find information on what I need to do that is clear and not confusing.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-