Hey Frank, Since our trucks are both '46's I'll tell you what I used. I installed the 21 curcuit 18 fuse harness in my truck. Very, very easy install, folks at EZ were very helpful with any questions I had. I really only had one issue with the way I wanted the tail/signal lights set up and they faxed me a diagram to make sure it worked the way I wanted. I also used thier power window units again just had to build the mounting the way I wanted, easy install.
For the AC I used a Hot Rod Air unit. AC/heat and defrost. Fits right under the dash easy install, great folks to work with on questions, very helpful. Works great, no leaks on fill up which suprised me as I've never worked with AC before. Don't know how soon you need your unit but I got mine at the Good Guys show at Texas Speedway, Ft Worth, Oct 6,7,8 this year. You can see what they got and talk with them there. Just bring a cart to carry it out with. The only draw back with the unit is you will loose the cowl vent, part of the unit blocks the linkage.
Other than that both companies and products have been very good for me.


David
Just a firefighter,
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
'46 1/2 T Panel