| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2007 Posts: 25 | I could use some advise, I need the rear brake backing plates off a 53 so I can install the original brake and e-brake system. I currently have all the original brake hardware includung the drums but I have a newer rear end with a different rear brake system.
The good news is I have found the backing plates I need, the bad news is they are rivited into the axle housing. What is the best way to get the rivits out? Where this truck is located I have no air or power avaible. Any idea's? | | |
| |
| |