| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 13 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 13 | Thanks Fred I have verified that the hoses are correct, and I can get a box from Advance Auto Parts for $159.00. What I ment was CPP seemed more interested in selling me new parts rather than giving me clear reasoning as to why the leak is at the input shaft.
I think I will get another box from the salvage yard. | | |
| |
| |