tclederman,it sounds like my information was wrong. According to that article, the '50 should only have a jack, jack handle, and lug wrench. So in order to stay "originale" that is all I'm going to try to acquire. Thanks anyway for posting the pictures--maybe some other Bolter can put them to use.

Alabama 1950, you got a copy on all that? To answer your questions, I am going back with the original Forester Green exterior and the Gray-brown interior paint, Spanish grain maroon seat covers, door panels, and brown headliner panels. As far as getting pictures into this computer, ain't much chance of that happening---typing this is maximum effort for me. Seriously, I hope to have a digital camera sometime soon, and with a little help from my friends, maybe I can get some shots of the truck. Everyone tells me it is awesome. I am trying my best to put it back to exact original condition.


"Age is only relative- - -It's just that some of us have more relatives than others"