Travis:
Put a For Sale sign on it, with your asking price and you will see what it will yeild. Also, you can post it on
www.craigslist.com in your area, with your asking price and get a good indicator of its value. Another good site for old Chevy trucks is:
www.oldchevytruck.com. I also suggest the local Truck Trader.
The well optioned '64-'66 Chevy trucks will bring more than the standard equipped trucks of the same era. Some of the more rare options include:
Factory V8 and AC Factory A/C, Deluxe Steering Wheel, Gauges, Tach & AM Radio Chrome Grille & Bumper Short Wheel Base Fleetside with Big Back Window There are many elements that determine the value of the truck, including factory/dealer options, mileage, sheet metal condition, mechanical condition, year/make/model and desireability. I have several '64-'66 Chevy trucks in my collection and they range from bone-stock standard equipped daily drivers to very well-optioned, rare, low mileage lookers.
I hope this information is helpful in determining the value of your truck.
Tony