So many people post the same question....
This is the first one I have actually looked at, because I don't think that this is the right place to ask, or to get an accurate answer.

To be fair we would have to see it in person.

The real trick is finding someone that will give you money for it, that sets the value.
People may say it's worth $15,000, or whatever imaginary number, but it's not until someone offers you that much.

I suggest you search eBay for completed sales of trucks in like condition and in the same area of the country, as that makes a difference too.
I have found eBay to be a good indicator of possible value. When you list it and it sells you will know the actual value, at least on that day.


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-