| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
55
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 181 | SCORE!!! I just found a 35 gallon aluminum gas tank online and it is only about 20 miles from here. The guy is asking $25 for it and it measures 17 x 19 x 24 I am thinking it would make a great saddle tank for my 62 C-30 I can FINALLY take the tank out of the cab!!!!! Plus I am putting the bucket seats out of an 85 Trooper II into it so I should have enough extra room in the cab to hold a dance in there. Hey, any suggestions on mounting the upper mount for the shoulder harnesses? David 
The only thing more amazing than my ability to cram 60 minutes of work into a 9 hour day is my talent for making it look effortless! My 1962 Chevy C-30 | | |
| |
| |