cvett -- not too difficult really as there are only 8 bolts. A die grinder or torch may be necessary to get at few of the more difficult ones. I would suggest you remove the cab for not only ease of work but to also allow you to get at all of the difficult areas. The cab mount set can be found at all of the catalog guys and includes new wood mounts, rubber, nuts and bolts. Interestingly, the kit I obtained from Obsolete Chevy had mismatched nuts and bolts, and instead of the correct slotted Marsden style nuts it had nylok nuts.

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.