| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | I'm trying to install an under bed tire carrier, and am having some problems. First of all does anyone know the bolt size on the drivers side where the carrier attaches,I think it might be 9/16". There's a welded in nut on the frame for the bolt I believe. The carrier doesn't seem long enough because using the other mounting point the bolt would be on an angle unless I'm using the wrong frame holes. I believe the carrier mounts diagonally. The new bolt I bought from LMC for for the passenger side won't fit through the hole from the top because of the length of it. It looks like a floor boards in the bed would have to be removed which doesn't seem right either. Any help is much appreciated. Joe
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | |
| |
| |